For each form type, a template must be created first. It is a file containing the following information:
- dimensions of synchronization marks (black-colored rectangles located in the corners of the document)
- types of boxes used (frames mark the boxes in which check marks will be examined)
- relative position of boxes in relation to synchronization marks and their classification into groups (a group of boxes typically consists of possible answers to one question)
- output values for individual groups
- additional information such as input and output folders, format of the file with results
Templates are designed on a fully visualized basis and can be modified at any time.